A "?" denotes this is guesswork. TU means Title Update.
- Minecarts will be twice the speed as it was in TU12
- Added sounds for hitting Ocelots.
- Added message saying you can't spawn enemies in Peaceful mode.
- Raw Fish is no longer removed from the player's inventory when trying to tame an Ocelot in Creative mode.
- Water will no longer be removed from a Water Bucket when filling a Cauldron in Creative Mode.
- Made Jungle Wood Stairs flammable.
- Added an option to hide a Mash-up Pack Themed World in the saves list, and an option to unhide all in the Settings menu
- Chests won't open now if a Cat is sitting on them.
- Added a limit to the number of Villagers spawned by breeding.
- Added the hearts display when Villagers enter 'Love Mode'.
- Minecraft Store now displays the prices in the local currency, rather than Microsoft Points.
- Fix to generate Experience Orbs when breeding animals.
- Fix for Zombie AI when in a house with the door closed.
- Fix for Ocelot and Chicken AI problem causing heads to spin around.
- Fix for Ocelot tooltips not properly showing the actions available.
- Fix for graphical glitch with Fences.
- Fix for graphical issue with upside down Pistons.
- Fixed water in a Cauldron to be still, not flowing.
- Fixed world generation problems with some seeds (e.g 'journey')
- Fix for missing text in the message when a player is killed by an Iron Golem.
- Fix for player shadow being displayed in the Inventory menu.
- Fixed some lighting issues.
- Fixed an issue with light and fire remaining after a lightning strike.
- Fixed Silk Touch not working on Glass Blocks.
- Fix for underwater filter when camera collides with blocks.
- Fixed some Redstone Lamp issues.
- Fixed a problem with the rain sound not playing in some biomes.
- Fix for re-appearing ores, lava and water after mining, if they are within five blocks from the world edge.
- Fixed spawn positions in a saved Mash-up Pack world.
- Fixed issue with a map placed in an item frame revealing the position of all players despite 'In-Game Gamertags' having been disabled.
October 2, 2013
- Texture pack support
- Mash-up pack support
- Mash-up packs are themed worlds with resource packs. Minecraft looks different, but will cost money for the full versions
- Tutorial world updated
- Skin favorites tab in Skin Selection menu (lists previous skins used)
- 1.3.1 feature: Boats and Minecarts are dispensed by Dispensers
- New ambient cave sounds
- New mob AI
- Mobs have rare drops
- Villagers will not have young if there is too much villagers
- Zombie sieges at night
- Zombies can break Wooden Doors
- Placing a block on grass removes the grass
- Lava has rumbling sound, and also has particles
- Desert wells are found in desert biomes
- Snow Golems die in the Nether
- Abandoned Mineshafts have bridges when spawned on top of a cave
- Height limit changed from 128 to 256
- Jungle biome
- 1.3.1 feature: Cocoa Pods grow on the Jungle Trees, adding Cocoa Pods
Items and Blocks:
- Jungle Wood
- Jungle Wooden Planks
- Jungle Wooden Stairs
- Jungle Leaves
- Jungle Saplings
- Cocoa Beans
- Cocoa Pods
- Chiseled Stone Brick (creative only)
- Redstone lamp
- 1.4.2 feature: Mob heads (creative mode only, no wither skeleton head)
- Ocelot spawn egg
- Boats break when hits land hard
- Dropped items spin around, similar to blocks.
- Villagers can open doors
- Slabs and Stairs can be placed upside down
- 1.3.1 feature: Items can be placed on top of these blocks
- 1.4.2 feature: Leather armor texture updated
- 1.4.2 feature: Corner stairs automatically change 
- 1.4.6 feature: Dropped items are rendered in 3D 
- 1.5.2 feature: Lava and raw food has new texture
- Minecarts now move slowly, even across powered rails.
- You can still open chests even with a cat on top.
- When Mobs are on top of a Fence or certain blocks, their head spins around wildly.
- Glass, Glass Panes, and Ice can not be obtained with a Silk Touch Pickaxe
- Hostile Mobs can detect the player through walls. Bugged block/entity is unknown.
- Biomes in old worlds may change to make room for the Jungle biome.
- Redstone Lamps shut down but the lit area does not darken.
- Enchantment Table Books flicker very fast when you look at them as if they are spinning really fast, even if they are closed.
- Iron Golems don't attack Slimes or Magma Cubes
- Missing textures on fences when connected on two or more sides.
- Falling rain does not make sound in some areas.
- Cut down a tree and the shadow of the tree remains in full daylight.
- When starting to using a Crafting table, Enchantment Table, Furnace, Chest etc. the game can freeze temporarily.
- In Creative, Doors, TNT, Mob Head, Minecart (With Chest and Furnace) when broken are multiplied.
- Tamed Wolfs while sitting down, if run into a wall, will stand up and will be stuck in the standing position, the player can not make the wolf sit back down until the Wolf gets hurt.
- Wooden Doors when opened with the player's hand make the sound of the door opening twice, if the player has something in his hand, this effect is not given.
- Iron Doors still give off the opening/closing sound effect when trying to open them like a normal wooden door without redstone.
- Sometimes while in the Nether, in a completely enclosed space light will come from nowhere until you update the blocks around the area.
- Ghast fireballs sometimes freeze in mid-air for a few seconds, then explode.
- Framerate issues while in the Nether
|August 23, 2013
|1.1 Bug Fix Update
- Increased the limit for Paintings, Item Frames, Villagers, and Snow Golems
- Also, message displays after limit has passed
- Displays message when mob spawn limit has reached (when animal put in love mode)
- Displays messasge when enemies are spawned by Spawn Eggs on Peaceful mode
- Ghast sound volume lowered
- Fix for explosion lag issue on clients in an online game.
- Fix to remove any Fireballs hanging in the air in a save game.
- Fix to only show the spawn limit message to the player attempting to spawn something.
- Fixed in game terrain maps to have the updated version of the gravel texture in them.
- Fix for the spawn limit overrun when shearing or breeding Mooshrooms
- Fix for blocks at the height limit of the overworld being unbreakable
|May 10, 2013
||1.1 Bug Fix Update
- Fix for Silver LIVE profiles getting an error message on loading a save.
- Fix for lighting bug causing unlit areas even when light sources were placed in these areas.
- Fixed slowdown caused by explosions (TNT and Creepers).
- Fixed frame rate slowdown in The End being experienced by some players until the Endercrystals were destroyed.
- Fixed crash when placing lots of Item Frames with Maps inside.
- Fixed collision box issue at the top of Ladders.
- Fixed issues with animals taking damage randomly, or falling through the wooden planks floors.
- Made Dispenser suck water/lava back into an empty bucket.
- Fix for Potion Bottles being launched from a Dispenser.
- Enabled placing Pressure Plates on Nether Fence.
- Fixed an issue with Fire Charges sticking at the edge of the world.
- Change to not be able to place more than the maximum amount of Paintings/Item Frames, rather than removing previously placed ones.
- Stop players from interacting with Item Frames and Paintings when ‘Can Build and Mine’ is disabled.
- Fixed the Custom Skin Animation setting not working.
- Play the correct sound on hitting the Ender Dragon.
- Oak Wooden Slabs that existed in the world prior to TU9 are not flammable (Acting as stone slabs). Any type of wooden slab crafted after TU9 are flammable, and cannot be stacked with the aforementioned Oak Wooden Slabs.
|April 16, 2013
- The End
- Ender Dragon
- Ender Dragon shoots "ender acid" and purple fire charges
- The world is not infinite
- The End has a limit to block placement
- The Exit Portal made of bedrock spawns, but is activated the Ender Dragon dies.
- Ender Crystals
- Surrounded by iron bars
- The X in the map marks the portal area
- Music by C418
- Spawn eggs<
- Sheep eat grass and regrow wool
- Beaches re-added
- Bowls stackable to 64
- Nether music by C418
- Villager Blacksmith chests have same loot as Strongholds
- Smoother color transitions for biomes
- Fence gates can be opened by Redstone
- Nether fortresses have more Nether Wart
- Nether wart spawn where Soul Sand is
- Players can block with a sword when host turns on "Can Build and Mine" option
- Moved the 12 Music Disc quest to the tutorial world
- Tutorial world improved
- Climable vines
- Some new items
- Edited brewing, farming, and breeding chests
- Dosen't show achivement warning when creative map saved in Creative Mode
- Ghast sound effects reduced
- Ghast fireball throw increased
- Increased Jukebox music distance
- Lighting code performance improved
- Loading saving time improved
- Order changed in the Minecraft Store
- How to play for The End
- How to play for Farming
- HUD size options for splitscreen and fullscreen
- Reset Nether option. Useful if you don't have a Nether Fortress in your world
- Can toggle Death Messages
- Can allow individual splitscreen users to have HUB settings
- 1.2.1 feature: Can climb vines
- 1.2.1 feature: Fire charge
- 1.2.1 feature: Dispenser shoots out mobs when spawn eggs in dispenser, instead of the Spawn Egg itself.
- 1.2.1 feature: Slab recipe gives 6 Slabs
- 1.2.4 feature: Birch and Spruce wooden planks, stairs and slabs
- Wooden slabs burn are burnable
- 1.3.1 feature: Buckets stackable to 16
- 1.3.1 feature: Sandstone stairs
- 1.3.1 feature: Signs stackable to 16.
- 1.3.1 feature: Sign recipe give 3 Signs.
- 1.3.1 feature: Dispenser shoot out liquids which were in a bucket, but do not fill empty buckets. This is caused due to a bug.
- 1.3.1 feature: Gravel texture changed from to
- 1.3.1 feature: Nether wart grow in the overworld
- 1.4.2 feature: Wooden buttons
- Cannot be activated with arrows, unlike the PC edition
- 1.4.2 feature: Item frames
- 1.4.2 feature: Stone button needs one stone
- 1.4.2 feature: Trapdoors can be placed on slabs and stairs
- 1.4.2 feature: Nether brick slabs
- 1.4.2 feature: Nether bricks can be obtained by smelting Netherrack
- Fixed glitch that allowed the player to use a cape on any skin.
- Fixed fireballs causing a freeze while entering the Nether.
- Fixed crash with Ender Pearls.
- Fix for Cave Spider size.
- Fixed Experience Orbs pickup sound not having pitch variance.
- Fixed a crash when attaching Glowstone to Pistons.
- Fixed a render update problem on the end of world chunks.
- Stop the player animation for eating happening in the Change Skin menu
- Arrows from a bow cannot activate wooden buttons.
- Xbox Live Silver Members sometimes may not be able to load old saves and even new games in this update.
- Some areas of a world are pitch black and are unable to be lit with torches.
- Oak Wooden Slabs will not catch fire or burn, but Birch and Spruce Slabs will catch fire and are flammable.
- Dispensers will not suck a liquid back into an empty bucket when given a redstone pulse, but rather dispense the bucket as an item instead.
- Players not dying immediately after being blown up from a Creeper, instead being able to walk around for a short time before the death screen appears.
- Mobs will sometimes glitch through walls, or barriers.
- Vines cannot be climbed in some cases.
- Blowing up more than three TNT blocks at a time will slow down, and eventually crash the game.
|April 4, 2013
||1.0.1 (Bug Fix Update)
- When Blazes die, they drop 0-2 Glowstone Dust
- Download Content menu name changed to Minecraft Store
- Photo frames for avatar items in store
- Experience sound effects
- Awkward Potion (Creative mode)
- Fix for random crash on Kick Player.
- Fix for a random crash on loading the tutorial.
- Fix for freeze when writing on a sign as an autosave starts.
- Fix for crash when attempting to enter an online enabled game session after losing connection to the Xbox LIVE service.
- Performance improvement for the Enchantment interface.
- Fix to display a message when monsters are nearby on trying to sleep in a bed.
- Fix for an issue causing blocks to reappear after being destroyed when the server is busy.
- Fix for Experience Orbs being invisible for a period of time when created.
- Fix to force a Nether Fortress, possibly parted or slivered, Blaze Spawner and Nether Wart to always be present in the Nether for a newly created world.
- Fix for autosave not working when the host has gone into an idle state.
- Fix to increase the spawn rate for Mooshrooms.
- Fix to player experience level display in two player vertical splitscreen mode.
- Fix for Quick Move not being possible while holding something in the cursor.
- Fix for armor position on Bad Santa when sat down.
- Fix for Magma Cube hit boxes.
- Fix to show the aura of enchanted items for other players in an online game.
- Fix for tools enchanted with Unbreaking occasionally repairing themselves.
- Changes to improve breeding – Love Mode status is now network synchronized, and animals react more correctly if spawn limits are reached when breeding.
- Fix for issue with “Take Half” in the Brewing Stand interface.
- Fix to allow the map to be displayed when the player has turned off Display Hand.
- Fix for potion effects being removed after using the Nether Portal.
- Fix to stop the item in hand being changed when traveling to/from the Nether.
- Fix for Compass not pointing to the original spawn point after having been in The Nether.
- Fix to allow players to be able to eat food even if they are not allowed to build and mine.
- Fix to allow client players to toggle Custom Skin Animation.
- Fix for player gamertag border color being wrong after a respawn/dimension change.
- Fix for issue in splitscreen where it was possible to craft items without a player having the resources required.
- Fix to remove the Love Mode tooltip when animals are unable to enter Love Mode.
- Change to moderator option description in the Host and Player Options.
- Fix for the submerged edge of the world emitting a faint light.
- Fix for lighting issue with mobs in water.
- Fix to stop food being removed when feeding animals in Creative Mode.
- Fix to stop Bones being removed when taming wolves in Creative Mode.
- Change to make baby wolves tame when born.
- Fix for Blaze Rods not being identified as fuel for a furnace.
- Fix for issue with sky lighting values making bedrock layer fully lit.
- Nether crashes the game upon entering
- Blocks disappear when server has too much people
|January 30, 2013
- 1.4.6 Feature: Item name shows when selected
- Moon phases
- Hostile mobs do not follow the player unless attacked (only Creative)
- Ender Pearls can be thrown to teleport to another place, but will take damage (Survival only)
- The Nether
- 1.4 feature: Seeds breed Chicken
- 1.1 Feature: Can enchant bows
- 1.3 Feature: Enchantment limit is 50
- Experience 
- 1.3 Feature: When mining ores, experience will be dropped
- 1.4 Feature: Breeding gives experience
- Mushroom biome]
- Nether Fortresses
- New tutorial world, new biome for tutorial world
- Mini-tutorial for new features
- Tutorial world music disc quest improved
- Skin packs have animations
- Tutorial for brewing, breeding and enchanting
- Disable skin animation option
- Avatar items to the store
- Fences attach to nearby blocks
- At rare times, they spawn in the Plains
- Cannot trade, breed, or open doors. They also are only farmers
- Snow Golems
- Magma cubes
- All baby animals
- End Portal (frame, cannot go to the End prior to 1.4)
- Brewing Stand
- Enchantment Table
- Some players cannot sleep in Beds
- Some players cannot look in different directions after spawning
- Hotbar may not appear
- Hand may not appear, even when 'Display Hand' is on
|December 19, 2012
|| 1.8.2 Bug Fix Update
- X button clears the hotbar
- Void fog option
- HUB disable
- Appearance of player hand setting
- Stackable cakes
- Host and Player how to play option
- Fence collision box
- Fix for renaming save files.
- Fix for worlds created pre-1.8.2 crashing because of signs.
- Missing golden apple and pumpkin seeds crafting recipes.
- Golden Apple recipe will use gold ingots in place of nuggets.
- Fix for respawning players appearing on maps while "Gamertag Display" is disabled.
- Fix for water and lava buckets in Creative mode not having infinite uses as intended.
- Fix for mob generation code to spawn more animals in the world.
- Fix for chests being incorrectly lit and placed on worlds created before the 1.8.2 update.
- Fix for eating animation showing on players who weren't eating.
- Fix for chest lids not behaving properly.
- Fix for game sounds not playing when player has an empty hand.
- Fix for mobs appearing to take damage when they aren't.
- Fix for Lever and Fence Gate sounds.
- Fix for Leader of the Pack achievement being incorrectly rewarded.
- Fix for Leaderboard stats.
- Fix for hitbox issues with Glass Panes and Iron Bars 
- Fix for the small-character display turning green.
- Fix for splitscreen players having settings set to zero.
- Fix for issues with rendering with clouds disabled, and rendering blocks at the edge of the map.
- Fix for splitscreen players not being able to mine in the tutorial.
- Fix for players not being able to Sprint in creative after saving in survival with a low hunger bar.
- Fix for PvP damage from arrows while PvP is disabled 
- Fix for pressure plates not working correctly when activated.
- Fix for the low food bar hint appearing during a creative game.
- Removed player shadow from the Host while Host Invisibility is enabled 
- Fix for red flowers not spawning in world generation.
- Fix for paintings being pushed by pistons 
- Fix to prevent players who can't eat due to Trust Players being turned off do not get exhausted.
- Fixed an issue with the interface disappearing after using the Facebook Share tool.
- Fix to limit the number of Slimes, Ghasts, and Silverfish that can be spawned in the world.
- Fix to prevent the cursor from going offscreen in creative mode.
- Fixed issues with capes:
- Not displaying correctly while sprint-flying
- Not displaying while in the Nether
- Not displaying when the player respawns
- Fixed bows in Creative Mode so that they do not consume ammo when fired 
- Reduced the volume of the chest opening/closing sound effect 
|November 15, 2012
||Beta 1.8.1 (1.8.2 in changelog)
- Creative mode
- Stackable foods (excluding Mushroom Stew and Cake)
- TNT explosion sound changed
- Village (no villagers)
- Abandoned Mineshaft
- Cave Spider
- Charged Creeper
- Huge Mushrooms
- Achievements disabled in Creative
- Creative Mode tutorials
- Melon (in creative menu)
- Melon Seeds (in creative menu)
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Raw food
- Cooked Chicken
- Rotten Flesh
- Ender Pearl
- 10 Music Discs
- Chain Armor
- Iron Bars (in creative menu)
- Fence Gate (in creative menu)
- Stone Bricks (in creative menu)
- Stone Brick Stairs (in creative menu)
- Stone Brick Slabs (in creative menu)
- Brick Slabs (in creative menu)
- Brick Stairs (in creative menu)
- (creative only) Glass Panes
- Ice Plains
- Extreme Hills
- Removed biomes
- Seasonal Forest
- Food bar
- Hunger tutorial
- Death messages
- Bow has drawing and firing animation
- Dispenser quick move
- Quick equip for Armor
- Quick move for furnace from 1.2.5
- Mining speed changes from 1.2.3
- Apples drop from leaves from 1.1
- Melon and melon stem doesn't need a farmland, and pumpkin and melon grow faster from 1.2.3
- Vines don't spread from 1.2.3
- Eating animation
- Mushroom stew crafting recipe shapeless from 1.3.1
- Sword blocking move
- Food text description changed to show how much hunger bars it fills
- All passive mobs run away when hit
- Protruding snout on pigs
- Skeletons have right size bows
- No animal despawning
- Zombies do not drop Feathers. Instead, they drop rotten flesh.
- Mob sounds updated
- Sunrise and sunset improved
- Shears collect tall grass and vines
- Rain edges improved
- Bedrock fog
- Leaves placed by the Player do not decay
- Clouds movement fits in with time
- Clouds are at the top of the map
- Pressure plates can be put upon fences
- Chest has 3D lock and open/close animation
- Auto-save stopwatch
- Can rename a world
- In-game player list matches colors with the map
- Confirmation to exit a world
- Sprinting/running character display
- Creative and How-to-play descriptions
- Download content menu updated
- Bedrock impossible to break due to the removal of The Void
Tutorial world changes:
- Tutorial fits new terrain
- Sprinting mini-tutorial
- Eating mini-tutorial
- Music disc quests - Must find music discs and play them on a jukebox
- Fix for duplication glitch.
- Fix for aspect ratio of things in hand when in splitscreen mode.
- Fix for issue with player data not saving (player starting world with no items they had when they saved).
- Fix for redstone tiles burning out when they shouldn't.
- Fixed issue with Minecart with Furnace not being able to move another Minecart.
- Fixed particle code for flipped 3rd person view.
- Animation for using your empty hand with LT doesn't show the animation of your hand nor does it play any sound (except for chests).
- Grass Blocks have a different hue in the Creative menu.
- Villages can generate at the edge of the world with buildings cut in half.
- If the host is eating food while playing with another player, the other player will have the eating animation on their fist.
- Items that can be crafted from a single block (i.e. wooden planks, diamond) can be duplicated with a crafting table.
- Mobs sometimes play the bone-breaking (fall damage) sound when jumping.
- Bow charging animation in 3rd person view is incorrect.
- Creative Bugs:
- When looking at a map on a boat, the map becomes a half-inverted (?) colour.
- Destroying the top half of a door in Creative drops another door.
- There is no way to delete an item from the Creative mode inventory.
|October 16, 2012
||Beta 1.7.3 (Bug fix)
||===1.1 (TU4) (Bug fix)===
- Fix for a crash with pistons at the edge of the world
- Fix for a crash due to a thread safety issue usually caused by pistons
- Fix for issue with operating pistons on chunk boundaries
- Fix for a rendering flicker with active pistons
- Fix for rendering slowdown due to lighting issues
- Fix for rain going through blocks (raining indoors)
- Fix for Marketplace not launching when unlocking skin pack after selecting a locked skin in the trial version of the skin pack
- Fix for bug allowing locked skins to be selected if they are beside a free skin
- Fix for misaligned player scores when viewed under the "My Score" leaderboard filter
- Fix for the constant button press sounds when rotating a character in the skin select screen
- Fix for the constant sound effect played on the sign text entry
- Fix for thunder not being audible
- Fix for third person front view not displaying fire.
|August 7, 2012
||*All the following changes up to date with Beta 1.7.3
- Sticky pistons
- TNT can explode with anything
- Fences can be stacked
- Redstone wire can be connected with a repeater
- Cobblestone and brick has new texture
*Beta 1.7.3 changes end here.
- Changeable skin
- Ban-list functionality
- Ban-list section in How-To-Play
- Snow, rain, and lighting improvements
- Save file cache
- Seed display shows
- Tooltip display changed
- Option for hosts to change online game limit for friends
- Crosshair to list of items
- When using the quick select bar, the opacity of the quickselect, tooltips, splitscreen gamertag display, and crosshair will be set to 80, and will fade back down to the user opacity setting after 6 seconds of no quickselect bar use.
- More tips and trivia in loading page
- New textures for Cooked Porkchop 18px and Dispenser 30px
- Iron blocks have ridged lines
Tutorial world changes:
- Optional redstone and piston tutorial
- Bridge to castle is built itself with piston
- Sugar Cane can be seen
- Clay can be seen
- Cactus can be seen
- Fix for only the host being shown the pop-up when any player attempts to place lava near the spawn point.
- Fixed tooltip for flint and steel.
- Fix for note blocks not showing notes.
- Fix for Leaderboard reads taking too long.
- Fix to block players re-entering a level they have been kicked from, until the level is restarted.
- Fix to stop players being able to join a game when they are not a friend of any player in the game.
- Fix for netherrack re-appearing after being mined.
- Fix for a rare crash on entering the Nether.
- Fix for attacking enemies at a different level not damaging them (e.g. Attacking a pig while it's standing in grass will now hit it).
- Fixed a problem causing some save games not to load.
- Fix for stone not being able to be picked up when mined.
|July 13, 2013
|1.0 (TU2)(Bug fixes)
1.0 (Bug fixes)
- Option to turn on autosave
- Split sensitivity controls
- Inteface Opacity option
- Gamertag display in splitscreen
- Enable/disable hints option
- Enable/disable tooltips option
- Coordinate display in in-game map
- Warning message when placing lava near spawn point
- How to play for Multiplayer, What's New and Sharing Screenshots
- Fix for the leaderboard crash when toggling between filters/leaderboards.
- Fix for server disconnect message appearing when offline or in leaderboards.
- Fix for issue where posting a screenshot to Facebook caused a back out to the main menu.
- Fix for clay generation.
- Fix for ‘Awaiting Approval’ showing all the time on some signs.
- Various crafting menu fixes.
- Fix for being able to stand on sugarcane.
- Fix for intermittent crash on saving.
- Fix for duplication bug with the furnace and the dispenser.
- Fix for not being able to place water near the spawn area.
- Fix for intermittent problem on entering the Nether putting the player above the Nether world.
- Fix for frame-rate drop around the edge of the world.
- Fix for intermittent problem where some achievements were not being awarded.
- Fix for graphical issue with stairs.
- Fix for issue with enemies spawning inside a house when they shouldn’t.
- Fix for Zombie Pigmen not being counted for leaderboard scores.
- Fix for nether portal not being shown on screen after use.
|June 15, 2012
- First release
- The game is similar to Beta 1.6.6
- Has game sounds from the Sound Update in Beta
- Face view
- 4 local players (must have HDTV A/V + HDMI or component cable)
- Can be 8 players online
- Crafting system
- Pouring water from a bucket may cause it to either leave an extra water source, or leave no water source when pouring the water out, sometimes you can pick up the water source by picking it up in the same spot you have poured it over.
- Crafting a cake does not return the buckets.
- Passive mobs sometimes can't be damaged when they are standing in Grass.
- Stairs sometimes appear as a full block.
- Spiders will sometimes lose their ability to move when they are hit in tall grass.
- Game crashes whenever 2 (and possibly more) players finishing mining the same block.
- Game crashes whenever a player changes a filter to what might be Worldwide.
- Sugarcane are solid (You can't walk through them).
- Mobs sometimes do not take damage when hit on the legs and your tool's durability is lowered.
- Sometimes the game freezes while saving the world.
- Sometimes the game freezes when a player enters a Nether Portal.
- When you try and save the game when one or more people are in a different dimension, it can crash.
- If you try to join a game from a game invite when you are already in a game, it will sometimes freeze.
- If your saved game is on the cloud and you lose your connection to Xbox Live, the game defaults to player 1 and the hard drive. (Meaning that if you are playing split screen and you are using player 2's world, it will transfer ownership of the world to player 1.)
- Taking a screen shot when not playing an online game (unchecking the online checkbox when loading world) will cause the game to disconnect from the server, losing all unsaved data.
- Sometimes when opening the crafting area and either going through, or quitting the crafting tutorial will cause the game to freeze.
|May 9, 2012